June 20 and 21, 2018
The ISSA Triad of NC Chapter is hosting a two-day Security Summit that you will not want to miss. This event occurs on June 20 and 21 at Forsyth Technical Community College.
This free event will feature:
- A day of training will be conducted by Palo Alto Networks and National Digital Forensics.
- A conference will follow next day with keynote speakers, breakout sessions and a vendor exhibit hall.
Attendees will hear speaker presentations and from panels like the Triad Cyber Round Table, be able to learn about technologies from vendors like those sponsors listed below.
This is a great educational opportunity and provides CEU’s for your certifications!
Food and materials will be provided.
Admission is FREE!
**Registration is required.**
ISSA Summit Sponsors
- June 20, 2018 – Training (limit is 30 per session, so RSVP now)
(Palo is doing Ultimate Test Drives. National Digital Forensics is doing a Forensic Training Class.)
For Training Day Schedule, click here… (PDF)
- Please bring your laptops for this event
Registration is at https://triadnc-security-summit-2018-training.eventbrite.com
- June 21, 2018 – Security Summit and Vendor Exhibit Booths (Limit 300 attendees)
(Breakfast and Lunch with keynote speakers and 24 individual speaker sessions)
For Speaker List, click here… (PDF)
Registration is at https://triadnc-security-summit-2018.eventbrite.com
Forsyth Technical Community College
2100 Silas Creek Pkwy
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Hosted by Forsyth Tech, an Academic Excellence Center for Cyber Security(CAE)